About This File
What's New in Version 15.7 See changelog
Meet Yoast SEO 15.7! For this release, we thought we’d remind you of the powerful content analysis in Yoast SEO – it helps you write awesome content that ranks! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 15.7 in our release post!
Expands the readability analysis for Turkish:
- Adds the transition words assessment.
- Adds the consecutive sentences beginnings assessment.
- Adds the sentence length assessment.
- Adds the passive voice assessment.
- Improves keyphrase recognition in Turkish by filtering out function words such as birinci, i̇kinci, üçüncü.
- Adds the advanced snippet variables to the Social previews of our Elementor integration.
- Fixes a bug where empty author archive pages would be indexed when the author had published a custom post-type that was not shown on his/her author archive page. Props to stodorovic.
- Changes the wording on the my.yoast.com connect error shown in Health Check when a Yoast premium plugin is enabled, to lead with what the user’s problem is.
- Removes the release notification as the added benefit of having it is minimal.